Friday, May 10, 2013

Week 1!

I started off the week by going to a weight watchers meeting on Tuesday and weighing in at 158.0 lbs. That's about 4.6 lbs up since the last time I went in February.

 
Tuesday:
 
I had cereal for breakfast with 2% milk and 1/2 a banana for 6pt+.


 
For lunch, I had mexican shredded chicken with cole slaw, lettuce, and veggies for 7pt+.

 
For dinner, Matt grilled chicken wings and I had 1 1/2 beers for 18pts+.
 
Summary:
Points used: 32
Weekly Points Remaining: 43
Activity Points Earned: 0 
 
 
Wednesday:
 
I started Wednesday off with a trip to the gym. I did the cross-trainer for 35 minutes for +6 activity points.

 
I had two eggs and a slice of ham for breakfast for 6pt+.

 
I repeated my lunch from the day before for 11pt+, but added chips and salsa.

 
I ended up staying at work until close to 9pm so Josh and I grabbed beers out of the fridge at work and toasted to work-late-Wednesdays for 5pt+. For dinner, I had a sweet potato with honey mustard, 1/2 a beer, and 2 chips for 6pt+.


Summary:
Points used: 28
Weekly Points Remaining: 41
Activity Points Earned: 6
 
 
Thursday:
 
Thursday, I took the pup for a long walk in the morning for +2 activity points before making Matt breakfast in bed. I had egg whites, 1/2 a banana, and two slices of bacon for 3pt+.

 
We stopped and got coffee before going to work. 0pt+.
 
For lunch, Liz and I went to cobbs. I had the Chris's Salad which is basically grilled chicken and veggies for 5pt+ and we split an order of fries for 6pt+.

 
After getting off work around 6:30, I hit the gym for a quick cross-training session for another 6pt+ before heading to Brad's for a cookout. They made BBQ grilled chicken and onions with zuchini. My portion was 6pt+. I had two beers for 9pt+ while there.

 
After the cookout, Matt and I weren't quite ready to call it quits so we went to McGrady's and sat on the patio and had two beers for 10pt+.
 
Summary:
Points used: 41
Weekly Points Remaining: 26
Activity Points Earned: 6/12
 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Love to hear from you guys!